Kim Kardashian is 'grateful' for Paris robbery

Elle magazine falsely tweeted that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are splitting

KIM Kardashian has described the incident where she walked in on then-stepfather Bruce Jenner dressed in women's clothes, years before his transition to a woman.

She continued, "I thought, 'Oh, I'm worth so much.' So that changed in me".

"I know it sounds insane, but I know that was meant to happen to me", the reality star said at the time, adding that she felt like a "completely different person". Literally, at the end, when you can't even have sex, I thought, 'I'm never going to have sex again in my life!' I just felt so bad about myself in my soul.

"For a good year, I nearly lost myself", she said.

The 38-year-old added, "There was a lot of me that measured who I was by how much I had".

Elon Musk says his transit test tunnel is close to completion
The tunnel beneath the L.A. suburb of Hawthorne acts as a proof of concept for the Boring Company's proposed loop system. It originates at a property owned by SpaceX, one of Musk's other ventures, and runs about two miles under city streets.

Get Red Dead Redemption 2 a Few Hours Early at Target
It also should be noted that the game in the listing has the release date December 31, whereas the console versions do not. That said, the previous two Red Dead titles never made it to PC, even though they were given ports for future consoles.

Messi breaks right arm, out for about 3 weeks
Messi has scored seven LaLiga goals for the Spanish champions this season and 12 in all competitions . Atletico Madrid, which drew at Villarreal 1-1, also was two back after nine matches.

'I think being with a man like Kanye, you have to learn how to be a little bit not so independent, ' Kim told Alec, as reported by Hollywood Life.

Despite the whole thing leaving her traumatized, Kardashian insisted that she's now "grateful for the experience". "I feel like I have a voice".

In January, 17 arrests were made in connection with the heist and 10 have been charged so far.

The 20th anniversary issue of Richardson magazine spotlights the reality TV show star, Kim Kardashian, on the cover shot, inspired by director Satoshi Kon's Japanese adult animated psychological movie "Perfect Blue".

"Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are splitting up", read the tweet from Elle with what appeared to be a news article about the split. "I grew up in a household where Bruce is my stepdad having one political view and my real father had a different political view, or my mother and we would just always talk about it and be open about it". "I'm very focused", she told Baldwin, who asked what her next move is.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cowboys Long Snapper, Kicker Let Alex Smith Off the Hook
Oct 23, 2018 - 02:27
The Redskins started the scoring with a game-opening touchdown drive, capped by an Alex Smith to Kapri Bibbs 23 yard TD pass. The Cowboys are using more zone read, playing off the strengths of Elliott. "It just depends on what the defense shows you".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Raiders acquire first-round selection, trade wide receiver Amari Cooper
Oct 23, 2018 - 02:22
The Cowboys are going into their bye week, and the Raiders are returning from their break to face Indianapolis at home Sunday. This will be the third time since 2000 the Cowboys have traded a top pick for a veteran receiver.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top EPL: Mourinho breaks silence on rumoured return to Real Madrid
Oct 23, 2018 - 02:05
Mourinho's own job was under question earlier this month when a newspaper said he was to be sacked regardless of the result against Newcastle.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Paula Abdul reveals the advice she'd give to her younger self
Oct 22, 2018 - 23:23
The chart-topper was performing on Straight Up Paula! tour in MS - her first solo trek in 25 years - when disaster struck. An onlooker told USA mag People: " Paula did not seem hurt at the time of the fall and still finished like a champ".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 6 magnitude natural disaster jolts Canada
Oct 22, 2018 - 22:44
Natural Resources Canada reports three quakes have struck 200 kilometres west of Vancouver Island ranging from 6.5 to 6.8. A series of earthquakes of up to 6.8 magnitude struck off Canada's west coast yesterday, Sunday, October 21.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Canada condemns killing of journalist in Saudi Arabia consulate in Turkey
Oct 22, 2018 - 22:07
Jubeir was the first senior Saudi official to speak on the record since the Saudis admitted on Saturday that Khashoggi was dead. Saudi foreign minister Adel al-Jubeir said that those responsible will be held accountable for "this huge and grave mistake".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hurricane Willa On Verge Of Becoming Category 5 Storm Off Mexico’s Coast
Oct 22, 2018 - 19:51
Hurricane force winds extended out 25 miles from the storm's core and tropical storm force winds were up to 80 miles out. Authorities in Nayarit, Sinaloa and Jalisco states closed schools in some municipalities and began setting up shelters.

Halloween scares away the competition at the box office
Oct 22, 2018 - 19:00
The weekend was up almost 72 percent from the same weekend last October and the year to date is up almost 11 percent. Venom's domestic total was brought to $171.1 million, with $461.8 million worldwide from a $100 million budget.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Human Rights Campaign Urges Trump Administration Not to Rescind Transgender Protections
Oct 22, 2018 - 18:32
Official moves away from LGBT protection come as transgender people take on a higher national prominence. According to the report , the U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Migrant Caravan Swells to 5,000, Resumes March Towards US
Oct 22, 2018 - 17:24
Maria Teresa Orellana, a resident of the neighbourhood of Lorenzo handed out free sandals to the migrants as they passed. They received help at every turn from sympathetic Mexicans who offered food, water and clothing.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kyrie Irving says he strongly considered Knicks before committing to Celtics
Oct 22, 2018 - 16:02
Ian Mahinmi started at centre and did not exactly distinguish himself, accumulating more personal fouls (four) than points (two). After the game, one reporter wondered if Bryant's influence played a part in Tatum's development this year.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nikki Haley Roasts Elizabeth Warren For Failing DNA Test
Oct 22, 2018 - 14:03
The soon-to-be-ex-Trump-staffer also appeared to use the event to rebuke her boss' recent rhetoric on political opposition. Haley later poked fun at the lack of free press in Iran saying, "They still think John Kerry is secretary of state".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Prince Harry hopes he and Meghan Markle will have baby girl
Oct 22, 2018 - 11:32
At a cycling event, a member of the crowd called out to Harry: "Congratulations!" "I hope my dad is included and at a proper time. The Duchess will still visit Fiji and Tonga but it is possible that her schedule will be slightly adjusted.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Rohit Sharma & Virat Kohli's Centuries Help Ind Thrash WI by 8 Wickets
Oct 22, 2018 - 11:13
Kohli scored 140 off 107 balls while Sharma was unbeaten on 152 from 117 balls as India chased the 323-run target easily . Coming to ODI, series, West Indies would be expecting to be more competitive, however, they are surrounded by some woes.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Saudi Arabia calls Khashoggi killing ‘grave mistake’, but maintains prince not aware
Oct 22, 2018 - 08:38
German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters in Berlin on Sunday that she supports a freeze on arms exports to Saudi Arabia. They said the "hypotheses" proposed so far in the Saudi investigation need to be backed by facts to be considered credible.